Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant - 22372401
Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Medford area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior interventional radiology or surgery experience.
Responsibilities of the Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established and comprehensive interventional radiology practice
- Responsibilities include, Injections, Ultrasound, and Sclerotherapy.
- Outpatient clinical setting
Requirements of the Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience, in Interventional Radiology as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
- Salary around 120,000
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or call at 586-569-9776.