Family Nurse Practitioner - 22384503
We are actively seeking motivated Nurse Practitioners who are looking for the opportunity to do humanitarian work in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. In these long-term travel assignments as a Family Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a clinic setting.
- Ability to earn over $100k per year
- Fully furnished housing
- ANY STATE License is accepted – no need to wait for a new state license – start traveling TODAY!
- Full time
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- ANY STATE LICENSE ACCEPTED
- NP Education or Training: Graduate of a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State-accrediting agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the [link removed]
- Must have 1 year of experience if Bilingual (Spanish). 2 years experience if not.
- Must be COMFORTABLE with all age groups 0-99
- Must have experience with Communicable Diseases
- Must have or obtain a BLS through AHA
- The NP must not have been convicted of, or pled guilty to, or pled nolo contendre to, or received probation before judgment for any crime other than a minor traffic violation the record of which has not been expunged.
- Experience with all age ranges 0-99
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Experience with diabetes and hypertension
- Experience in family medicine, emergency medicine, acute care, ambulatory care, and/or public/community health medicine.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Provides direct care to patients.
- Performs medical histories on patients and completes necessary paperwork on them.
- Evaluates and provides care to patients per SOP, with medical follow-up, on sick call, or who are walk-ins.
- Provides emergency and First Aid treatment within Scope of Work until care is transferred to a local healthcare system as appropriate.
- Performs limited, minor surgical procedures that do not require extensive care, labs, or radiographic studies. These might include such things as simple suturing of uncomplicated lacerations, incision and drainage of simply cysts.
- Reviews/reevaluates daily or as necessary, those cases requiring ongoing medical/pharmaceutical attention.
- Carries out orders authorized by the physician supervisor.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
- Applies knowledge of drugs and therapeutics when prescribing and dispensing medication.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website [link removed], Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.