Locum Tenens Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - 22434952
Locum Tenens Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner needed for September 2020 - February 2021 to work 3-4 days per week in privately owned, fast paced Urgent Care. Must have a NC Medical License.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent oral and written communication skills demonstrated through patient management plans, patient follow-up and mid-level practitioner supervision.
- Knowledge and application of appropriate diagnostic testing and interpretation including the ability to interpret both EKG and X-rays (1hr overread from radiology)
- Strong Computer Skills for EMR
- Responsible prescription management
- Proficiency with suturing and minor surgical procedures
- On-site lab and x-ray
- Able to treat all ages 2+