Nurse Practitioner - NP 11314308 (22471264)
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner — Portland, OR
100% Outpatient w/ No Call
Student Loan Repayment Available
Come join a team of providers looking for a Psychiatry Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Where you will have the opportunity to utilize an innovative, collaborative and integrated approach to medical care. You will become part of an established, growing organization that has been in Portland for 40 years. This fulfilling position is the reason why you chose to pursue a career in medicine!
- 100% outpatient practice with no call responsibilities
- Team oriented approach to providing patient centered care
- Employed position offering competitive base salary DOE with student loan repayment
- 5-weeks’ time off, full benefits, CME time/allowance and retirement plan with matching
- Must be certified or eligible for certification as psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner
- Must have or be able to attain Oregon license and DEA number
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
Portland is one of the most vibrant and eccentric cities of the Pacific Northwest. With Mount Hood as the city’s backdrop and lush, green landscape throughout, Portland can offer anything you’d like to see, do, eat or drink. Come find out why the [link removed]!
- Portland is consistently ranked by Forbes as one of the top 5 best places for business and careers
- Listed by Washington Post as one of America’s best food cities, Portland offers farm to table dining, craft beer, stellar coffee and innovative food carts
- Portland is known as one of the greenest and most environmentally friendly cities in [link removed]
- Oregon has no state sales tax and Portland has positive home appreciation of 50%
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the Oregon State University and University of Oregon within 2 hours
- Wine country is only 30 minutes away in Willamette Valley, the Columbia River Gorge is also only 30 minutes away and the beautiful Oregon coast is only 90 minutes away
To be considered for this Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NP 11314308
Visit us at [link removed], or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.