Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - NP 1293831 (22471270)
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Outpatient Gastroenterology Opportunity
Southern CA- 90 Minutes to San Diego
Monday-Friday Schedule With No Nights/Weekends
Exciting opportunity to join an organization that has been the Imperial Valley of Southern California for nearly 70 years. This group is well established and is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the Gastroenterology team in an office-based setting. Position is employed with salary, full benefits, PTO, Monday-Friday quality of life schedule, and much more!
- Office Based Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant opportunity with multispecialty group that is recruiting for growth and community need
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm schedule with no nights and no weekends
- Employed position with high earning potential, full benefits, and PTO
- Position is open to Certified Nurse Practitioner and Certified Physician Assistant candidates with active California NP or PA license
- Position is eligible for federal/state loan forgiveness programs
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Job Requirements: Physician Assistant with a PA degree - must have a valid state board license
Come see why everyone loves Southern California. There is great weather all year round and a variety of amenities available to suit all of your interest.
- Family friendly suburban community just 90 minutes east of San Diego and with proximity to Palm Springs, CA and Arizona.
- Cost of living is a fraction the cost of housing in San Diego, LA, San Francisco, Orange County with new, diverse and affordable housing – to purchase or rent!
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NP 1293831
Visit us at [link removed], or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.