Nurse Practitioner - NP 9334567 (22471271)
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Seattle Washington
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm - No Nights and No Call
PTO, Full Benefits, Student Loan Repayment
Exciting opportunity to join a mission-based organization that is truly making a difference! The organization is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner that is passionate and committed to working with underserved and marginalized communities in King County and North Pierce County in the Seattle metro area.
- Monday-Friday position 8am-5pm position - no nights, no weekends and no phone call responsibilities
- Office based, outpatient only Monday-Friday schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no call
- Employed opportunity offering a negotiable starting salary, full benefits, and student loan forgiveness through federal programs
- Applicants must have Psychiatry specialty training with additional Psychiatric certification to be considered
The Seattle-Metro area has it all - big city amenities, culture, outdoor activities and no state income tax.
- Live in heart of Seattle or surrounding cities like Bellevue, Redmond, Kent, Federal Way, Tukwila, Tacoma, Puyallup, and more throughout King County and North Pierce County
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, nightlife, and a Sea-Tac international airport
- Home to professional sport teams like the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounder FC, and Seattle Mariners
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NP 9334567
Visit us at [link removed], or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.