Certified Nurse Practioner - 22509346
Xcellr8 Health Clinic is seeking a motivated and outgoing Nurse Practitioner with an entrepreneurial drive. Xcellr8 Health is a premier luxury therapy clinic that provides a full range of health services including hormone replacement, medical weight loss, peptide therapy, and IV therapy for men and women. We specialize in anti-aging therapies that are safe and effective. We take a holistic approach in order to accelerate our clients emotionally, mentally, and physically well being. In addition to offering therapies Xcellr8 Health will provide a full walk-in Clinic for those not feeling well and looking for the convenience of being able to get seen quickly!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a strong patient base by providing excellent service and compassionate care
- Train and mentor Medical Assistants
- Diagnose and implement hormone therapy, IV therapy, peptide therapy, and weight loss protocols.
- Understanding of weight loss and nutrition
- Proactive holistic healthcare approach for patient retention
- Have the ability to develop new protocols for treating patients
- Capable of developing referral relationships with various medical professionals
- Maintain timely, accurate, and detailed patient healthcare records
- EMR experience preferred
- Comply with all federal and state healthcare laws and regulations
- Ability to perform phlebotomy, IV's
- Display superior time management skills
- Have an outgoing personality with the ability to develop rapport with new patients
- Develop positive working environment
- Low Stress atmosphere
The job is full-time: Monday - Friday. No nights or weekends.
Compensation based on experience. Motivated candidates will have ability to earn monthly bonuses!
Xcellr8 Health is a Luxury hormone therapy clinic. We provide high end hormone, IV Therapy, and peptide solutions and never sacrifice quality of our products sourcing only the best solutions for our clients. We will set ourselves apart on all levels and are looking for a medical professional that can help xcellr8 our vision and grow our brand.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- National accredited certification (APRN)
- Minimum 2 year Hormone therapy experience
- Prefer minimum 2 year of weight loss experience
- DEA license with full-prescribing privileges without restriction
- Free of disciplinary actions
- Knowledge of Hippa compliance
- Background with Hormone Replacement Therapy and Medical weight loss preferred