Physician Assistant - Ear Nose & Throat in Beautiful Southern Oregon - 22528762
Asante is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join our ENT team in beautiful Grants Pass, Oregon. The job functions include surgical assists in the OR, rounding on patients in the hospital, and performing evaluations and follow-up care in our clinic. Coordinates with team regarding patient assessments, performing and dictating H&P, and writing orders. Collaborates with case managers and nurses on a plan of care for patients. Initiates and follows up on diagnostic evaluations/testing and communicates results with our surgeons.
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass offers a wide range of high-quality medical care to residents of Southern Oregon. The 125-bed hospital is a level III trauma center and combines the small hospital feel with the high-tech capabilities of a modern facility.
**Asante has been named a "Top 15 Health System" eight years in a row by Watson Analytics. In addition all three of our hospitals have received a 5 star rating from CMS, the top rating given.**
Education: Graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant Program.
Experience: Minimum of one year PA experience in ENT, general surgery, critical care, primary care or emergency medicine is required. Must be comfortable working in both the OR and outpatient setting.
- Annual salary of $110,000 - $124,000 DOE
- Performance incentives up to $20,000 starting in year 2
- Signing bonus of $10,000 - $15,000 DOE
- Relocation Assistance of up to $10,000
- CME allowance of $3,000/year
- 30 clinic days of authorized time off per year
- Excellent benefits including life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, medical dental, vision insurance, and retirement.
For more information please email your CV to Stephanie Lash at (use the Apply button to apply for this job).