Nephrology Physician Assistant - FLNEPH (22586349)
Nephrology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Internal Medicine/Nephrology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Tallahassee area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior internal medicine, hospitalists, or family medicine, experience.
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established Nephrology Practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Average Volume of 15 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on acute and chronic complaints, and preventative medicine
- Monitoring of Dialysis Clinic
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, hospitalists, or internal medicine, experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C or call at 586-569-9776.