Critical Care NP/PA - Locums - Baltimore, MD - MPLT_66851 (22624102)
Position: Critical Care NP/PA
Location: Baltimore, MD
MPLT Healthcare is looking for NPs/PAs who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Critical Care NP/PA with highly competitive pay rates in Baltimore, MD.
- Schedule: Rotating 24/7- days and nights
- Looking for an experienced advanced practice provider with great collaboration with Neuro-intensivists and other physician colleagues. General supervision, responsible for diagnosing and effectively treating patients. Provide continuity of patient care by facilitating and coordinating communication between the health care team, patient and patient’s family. Coordinate care to ensure quality, cost effective care; appropriate length of stay; and patient safety. Serves as link integrating relevant research and best practices.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- A Master of Science degree, with completion of a Nurse Practitioner Program. Requires Acute Care Certification.
- Registered and currently recorded with the Maryland Board of Nursing, and certified as a Nurse Practitioner in the area of specialization.
- Graduation from a Physician Assistant Training Program approved by the Board of Physician Quality Assurance is required.
- Evidence of current certification as a Physician Assistant by the Maryland Board of Physician Quality Assurance.
- 1+ year of experience in an ICU setting required.
- Strong MICU experience highly preferred
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility – work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!