Vascular Surgery/Wound Care Physician Assistant - 22671599
Vascular Surgery Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Opportunity in Beaverton, MI!
We will consider Advanced Practice Providers with strong Vascular Surgery or Wound Care experience in Beautiful Beaverton, Michigan!
This role will be a combination of vascular surgery and wound care!
The candidate will provide wound care and vascular consultations and HBO Therapy to patients in an acute care hospital and outpatient wound clinic. This position is 50% inpatient and 50% outpatient! This position allows for a flexible full-time Monday-Friday daytime work schedule. The position is M-F, working 2 weekends per month doing some hospital rounds and on-call. There is only on-call 2 weekends per month! The candidate will only see 7-8 outpatients per day, then do inpatient rounding, this isn't a huge stressful role! Very good, sound quality of life.
· Minimum of one-year clinical experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant in wound care and/or vascular
·· Must be proficient in electronic health records, smartphones and other technology
· Wound care certification preferred but not required
· Current BLS, ACLS certification required by facility
· Organization and time management skills are a must
· Excellent communication skills a must
· Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive Salary Based on Experience and Comprehensive Benefits!