Men's Health Physician Assistant - MNMEN (22671614)
Men’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Men’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Minneapolis area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior outpatient clinical experience.
Responsibilities of the Men’s Health Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established Men’s Health Practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Outpatient roles
- Average Volume of 8-15 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on acute and chronic complaints, and preventative medicine
Requirements of the Men’s Health Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, hospitalists, or internal medicine, experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant.
- Schedule 3 days per week (25 hours per week)
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C or call at 586-569-9776.