Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist - 22683907
Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 12;Weekend Pay Rate: $71.00 - 83.00
This facility is seekingÂ Nurse Practitioner HospitalistÂ locum tenens support as they look to fill aÂ current and/or ongoingÂ need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am nights shifts, and weekends coverage needed
- Job Setting:Â Â Hospital with a total bed size of 373 and an annual volume of 120k, trauma admits of approximately 2,400/year. mainly trauma with 6% penetrating
- Trauma Level: II (ACS)
- Charting is Meditech
- Types of Cases:Â TraumaÂ & Intensive Care UnitÂ experience preferred (critical or acute care experience and is comfortable treating complex patients in close collaboration with our surgeons)
ACNP Certification required
Willingness to work at the on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit (Wednesday afternoons).Â Â Surgeons/app's respond to all trauma codes, emergency general surgery & round in the ICU (trauma patients only). There are also a few hours of follow up clinic 1 day/week with APP
- Must have a clean background
- Certifications required: (Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS),Â Active DEA
- Must have a CaliforniaÂ license and Drug Enforcement AgencyÂ Â
- Must have Acute Care Nurse PractitionerÂ certification
- Must complete Medimobil training prior to 1st shift
- Must complete provider enrollment form prior to 1st shift
Tucked into inland California, Riverside is a large city with a rich history, significant cultural presence and home to an important educational and medical community. Named one of â€œAmericaâ€™s most livable communities,â€ Riverside is close to both the mountains and the beaches, and affords its residents an excellent quality of life.
In addition to the industryâ€™s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nationâ€™s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, weâ€™re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.