Emergency Department PA or NP Needed in North Carolina! - JOB-2663861 (22746337)
An established Emergency Department Group is seeking and experienced Advanced Practice provider to join their team in the ED! This opportunity is open to both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with experience in this setting. The provider will be responsible for providing care to adults and children in an inpatient and outpatient setting under the supervision of a Physician.
This is a very busy, 92 bed emergency department with a dedicated resuscitation area, two high acuity zones, intermediate acuity zone, low acuity zone, pediatric ED, and psychiatric ED. Due to the high volume, the emergency department is always very well staffed to be able to provide care efficiently and effectively. The schedule for this position will be discussed during a phone interview but does require both day and night shifts.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (use the Apply button to apply for this job).
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Experience in ED Required
- ED Utilizes a split flow design
- Very busy - high volume
- Full staffed, strong, passionate team
- Growing Hospital Setting
- Generous Compensation and Benefits
- Day and Night Coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail