NP - Infusion - Mobile, Alabama - Perm - 22746754
TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking a Clinical Nurse Practitioner to work at an infusion clinic in Mobile, Alabama. This outpatient clinic offers infusion services for patients with chronic conditions and is an alternative to the patients receiving infusions at a hospital or specialty provider’s office. Te Nurse Practitioner will provide clinical oversight for infusions being administered.
Mobile, Alabama is a growing, vibrant metro area with a low cost of living, low taxes, and affordable housing. It’s laid-back waterfront area often feels like a mini New Orleans, complete with a Mardi Gras tradition and historic neighborhood draped in Spanish Moss. Mobile’s location on the Gulf of Mexico puts residents less than an hour away from some of the prettiest beaches in the nation. Outdoor lovers are drawn to the regions’ wildlife-rich woods and waters. You can fish the area for everything from speckled trout to Spanish mackerel. Mobile has something for everyone and is certainly a great place to call home!
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Specialty: Infusion, Nurse Management
- Experience in acute care or family physician setting
- Possesses strong knowledge of chronic disease states as well as current and emerging therapies
- Must have Alabama NP License
- Must have BLS certification
- Assist in development of protocol and Plans of Treatment for new therapies added to company’s service line
- Confers with referring physicians for general and specific patient services
- Provide guidance to administrative staff in the development of medical policies, programs and procedures
- Assess/reassess patients admitted for injection/infusion services and evaluate and respond to care
- Oversee the infusions being administered in the Ambulatory Infusion Center
- Assist in the development and update of the patient’s plan of treatment, to include transfer and discharge planning
- Maintain strong knowledge of all existing and developing infusion therapies
- Outpatient – offering infusions for chronic disease treatments (MS, Chrones, Chemotherapy)
- MD or NP, Nursing Supervisor, 1 RN on site
- Facility includes snack room, TV’s, Large recliner room with multiple patients getting infusions and a private room
- Clinic is an alternative to patients going to the hospital or specialty physician office to receive an infusion
- Primarily adult patients
- EMR: CPRplus
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401k program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Start Date: May – June 2021
To apply please reply with the following to (use the Apply button to apply for this job)
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?