Dermatology Physician Assistant - ILDERM (22769486)
Currently seeking an Medical Dermatology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Chicago area. One location in the downtown area and another south of the city. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior dermatology experience.
Responsibilities of the Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established Dermatology Practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Average Volume of 25 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on follow up visits, established patient visits, and post procedural
Requirements of the Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior dermatology experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Dermatology Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.