PA's Needed for In-Home Health Risk Assessments - PRN or Full Time opening at Signify Health. - MT-MI (22793254)
We are currently looking for Physician Assistants interested in independently contracting with our company, Signify Health, in their spare time; performing in-home, pre-scheduled health risk assessments for seniors insured under the Medicare Advantage plans that we represent nationwide.
* $70 PER ASSESSMENT COMPLETED (Average 6-9 Daily)
* $2100-$2400 per week, or $400-$700 per day when working a full schedule
*Providers are given an availability incentive of $45 per full work day to assist with expenses in lieu of turning in receipts or mileage logs. (requires availability to see a minimum of 5 appointments)
* Flexible schedule: any time Monday through Sunday, 7am-9pm
* Short Term and Part Time or Long-Term basis
* In-home assessments
* Prescheduled H&P’s / HRA’s
* Airfare (depending on location and length of assignment), Hotel, Rental Car
* Independent Contractor, 1099 position (locum)
* Physician Assistant license and board certification are required.
When performing assessments we will provide you with a pre-populated, patient-specific form for each evaluation with the demographic information and medical history of the patient as made available by the insurer. You would not be required to prescribe medicine, order lab tests, do blood work or alter the members current treatment regimen. We also provide a short online training program for you to review at your convenience. We can work with you and your schedule to make these evaluations as convenient as possible. The evaluations can be done on a part-time or ongoing/weekly basis and would not interfere with your current working situation. Our firm also covers all travel and lodging expenses for those who elect to travel. We also provide malpractice insurance for all of our providers in the field. If you have any upcoming availability, or if you know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me as soon as possible. For immediate consideration, please reply with a copy of your CV.
Active State License