NP/PA Cardiology Associates Opening at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center - 22816183
MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that’s right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
MedStar Cardiology Associates, LLC is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our group in Olney, Maryland. This position is a full-time Monday through Friday opportunity. Primary duties include inpatient and outpatient care of patients, including hospital rounding and outpatient evaluation and management patients and stress testing.
As a MedStar Medical Group clinician, you can expect:
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with % employer match
Be a part of a nationally recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region. With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban and rural communities.
Be the provider you were meant to be, here at MedStar. To learn more about this position or to apply, please send a CV to Karma Limes at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job).
- Graduate of a Nurse Practitioner certificate program required or current national certification from the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Two of years’ experience as a practitioner preferred.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills.
- Current Maryland licensure.
- Certified in CPR, ACLS required.