Director of Physician Assistant Services - 22839155
This well-established New York City health system is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join their team as the Director of Physician Assistant services!
The Director of Physician Assistant Services is supported by the leadership of the CMO in leading the direction of the strategic growth of the Physician Assistant Services. This provider will be leading a team of 145 clinicians and is responsible for cultivating a an environment of engagement by implementing quality improvement initiatives, performance benchmarks, as well as participate in training and development. This provider also has oversight of compliance and budgetary standards and work collaboratively with Physician, nursing, and operational leadership.
This candidate will be responsible for the oversight and growth of multiple services lines,
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical management and a proven record of collaborative and consensus building
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Experience collaborating with multi stakeholders to drive strategic/business planning and financial and operational performance
- Direct experience working and managing the growth of multiple service lines
- Highly competitive salary
- Fantastic Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Executive Support
- Amazing Opportunities for Professional Advancement
The Next Steps:
For immediate consideration apply now with your most up to date CV!
For More Details on this role please call John Reinking with Palm Health Resources!