Part Time Oncology APP Role - 22839156
We are hiring an APP for a 3-day Per Week Hematology Oncology candidate that wants to be in Palm Springs year-round sunshine, luxurious spas, chef-driven restaurants, and friendly environment make it a top destination for people from around the country. Plus, only 90 minutes to LA and a little over two hours to San Diego!
Part-Time Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Opportunity in Beautiful Palm Springs! Perfect for someone who is Semi-Retired or looking to cut back in their current role.
Prestigious Cancer Center is seeking an experienced Part-Time Oncology Nurse Practitioner to provide direct patient care to General Oncology patients and support to a multidisciplinary health team working within the scope of the Certified Nurse Practitioner license and hospital privileges. This is a part-time day shift position in an outpatient setting! Excellent Quality of Life!!
Successful completion of a Master's Degree in nurse practitioner program. (required).
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist the physician in diagnosing, treating and managing patients
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and record the data in the patient’s electronic medical record; write progress notes; prepare patient workups and summaries noting pertinent positive or negative findings.
- Order and schedule laboratory studies, imaging studies and diagnostic procedures; explain the necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient.
- Functions independently to perform a complete history and physical exam.
- Formulates a treatment plan.
- First call for practice with oncology centralized triage.
- Perform other duties incidental to the work described herein.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION: Out of state welcome to apply!!
California licensure as a Nurse Practitioner, California Nurse Practitioner Furnisher number, AHA CPR (required).
Minimum three years relevant experience providing patient care in medical oncology or similar setting (preferred).
Reach out today and we can get you started ASAP!!