Full Time Physician Assistant - Pain Medicine - 22839182
The Spine & Pain Center of California is looking for an enthusiastic CA licensed Physician's Assistant with an interest in Pain Medicine.
- This is a full time position
- The practice is located in one of the most desirable communities in the East Bay, in a large, multi-specialty physician office building.
- The environment is an intimate medical practice with one MD and psychologist. Contrary to the large hospital groups and medical practices in the area, this position will allow collaboration with the MD, and significant autonomy once training has been completed.
- The practice currently utilizes the most updated Electronic Medical Records system, and will provide full training on its use, as well as educational training opportunities in the latest pain management techniques. Opportunity of learning in office injections.
- Perform routine pain management clinical services to adults such as treatment of semi-acute or chronic injuries, and providing medical treatment under physician supervision.
- A graduate of an accredited Physician's Assistant program.
- Current CA state licensure
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License
- Current BCLS (CPR/AED) or ACLS Certification
- Relevant clinical experience preferred
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
email: (use the Apply button to apply for this job)