Pennsylvania –Pediatric Physician Assistant opportunity at a Clinic near Harrisburg - H1207PA (22850835)
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a health clinic near Harrisburg PA.
- Long term locums or locums to perm candidates
- Mon & Fri 8a-4p hours/Tue & Thurs 10a-3p hour/Wed. 6a-2p hours
- Ages 2+
- MOA also on-site
- OM will include work restrictions, return to work & injury presentation to include lacerations, suturing & amputations
- Dispensary on-site
- Wellness Programs: Weight management, diabetes management, nutrition programs, smoking cessation, & stress management
- Master’s degree or equivalent in nursing
- Active & unrestricted Pennsylvania license & DEA
- Bilingual required
- Experience with Primary Care, Pediatrics & Occupational Medicine
- 2+ years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- BLS & ACLS certifications
Apply today by forwarding your CV to (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or call our office at 678-441-8551.