PA/NP -Rheumatology - Charlotte, NC - Perm - 1278 (22850937)
TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking a Rheumatology PA/NP to work in a group of private practice clinics in the Charlotte, NC area.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
- 2+ years Rheumatology experience required
- Collaborative environment
- Mostly outpatient – will perform some procedures inpatient in hospital setting
- All adult patients
- 17-20 patients per day
- 15-30 minute patient visits
- Medical group that aspires to be a preeminent medical practice that will partner with the community to provide excellent health care that is focused on prevention, innovation, and professionalism with a culture of collaboration and caring. They strive to demonstrate quality, reduce the cost of care, and continually improve the patient experience.
- The right provider will understand importance of the patient-provider relationship, the value and pride of being an independent practice, and the group philosophy of moving healthcare towards a focus on the provider-patient relationship.
- 12 locations around the Charlotte area
- Competitive salary and potential for bonus
- $5K relocation package
- 401K match
- $3500 CME
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- All license covered
- Start with 27 days of PTO
Charlotte in an amazing city with lots to offer. If you are a sports fan prepare to be entertained year-round as Charlotte has professional football, basketball, and a minor league baseball team. Spend a little time exploring its streets and byways, and you'll discover some excellent, eclectic museums, beautiful colonial architecture and a dynamic culinary scene with top-notch eateries. Charlotte experiences all four seasons and some stunning foliage come the Fall. Lake Norman is a 25-minute drive north and is one of the most popular spots in North Carolina. Charlotte will give you a big city small town feel and has the type of personality that is easy to fall in love with.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to (use the Apply button to apply for this job)
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?