NP/PA's Needed for 6-month assignments - 22850949
Support Communities Nationwide! Travel the country. Make an impact. Be a Hero!
This is a career opportunity to be part of a specialist task force that helps communities recover from disasters. This is also an opportunity to work on professional skills, which range from leadership and management to personal adaptability while doing meaningful work with a positive impact. We are seeking candidates willing to travel for 6 months or more. We will provide travel reimbursements and a travel agency team for all travel arrangements. We are seeking Medical Professionals and Non-Clinical Professionals
Possible Deployment Locations: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
Ability to travel and provide onsite assistance: deployments can last from 6 to 12 months. Multiple deployments can happen within a year if desired.
Degree in related fields/industry: Healthcare – Physicians, Dentists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants, etc. Non- Clinical applicants include but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Construction Management, Project Management, Leadership experience, Data Entry experience or relevant degree.
US Citizenship requirement: requires candidates to be a Citizen of the United States to work on this contract.
Security clearance on background check: Homeland Security Public Trust security process will begin upon hiring. All personnel must obtain an Entry-on-Duty (EOD) approval prior to their deployment.
Computer literacy and process orientation
Ability to work well in a team environment
- Varies by experience and specialty
- Working in team and/or remote setting with both personnel and other specialists
- Participate in regular project meetings
- Document and advise staff on the technical aspects as per specialty
- Follow all policies and procedures related to COVID-19 vaccine operations, corrective action plans, deployment infrastructure plans, and after-action reports
- Responsible for ensuring integrity and security of all privacy laws
- Maintains professionalism, ethical standards, discretion, candor, privacy and confidentiality of all company proprietary information, meetings, communication, and documents, including implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization
- Accountable for and maintains a positive attitude and work culture with high motivation to achieve and excel in decision making, strong communication skills, and innovative problem-solving skills in line with organizational values
- Performs duties in a safe manner and follows safety policies
- Performs other duties as assigned in accordance with contract requirements