Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant - TXIR (22850958)
INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
Currently seeking a Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for a full time opportunity in Amarillo, Texas. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified. Experience in interventional radiology is a plus. Will train new graduates!
Responsibilities of the Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work in a hospital based radiological medical practice
- Perform various procedures using radiological guidance with x-ray and ultra sound.
- Place PICC lines, ESIs, Lumbar Punctures and other procedures
Requirements of the Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner state license
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Practice hours are M-F with call every 4th weekend
- Excellent Salary
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Full Benefits: health insurance, PTO, CME, Retirement Plan
If interested, please apply. You can also visit [link removed], PA-C at (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or call 586-569-9776.