PA Neurosurgery Opportunity to work alongside Neurosurgeon in Inpatient/Outpatient/Surgery setting - JOB-2683923 (22861820)
An established facility in North Carolina is looking for a board certified Nurse Practitioner to join their Neurosurgery team. This provider will be working alongside and collaboratively with the Neurosurgeon.
The provider will split time between an inpatient hospital setting and outpatient office setting. The call schedule will most likely coincide with the Neurosurgeon. Prior experience, rotations and passion for neurosurgery is expected. Local, NC licensed providers are preferred, however, will consider candidates with a reason to be in the area, relocation assistance may be offered.
Daily duties may include but are not limited to: diagnosing medical problems, patient histories, physical examinations, recording patient medical data, ordering and scheduling laboratory studies, diagnostic procedures and treatments, program and troubleshoot neurostimulation devices, perform procedures, assist at surgery as need.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (use the Apply button to apply for this job).
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Prior Neurosurgery experience required
- Days + Call Schedule
- Inpatient hospital care & outpatient office care
- Assist in surgery as needed
- Work alongside Neurosurgeon
- North Carolina licensed providers preferred
- Nights, weekends, holiday call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail