PA needed in Wisconsin for Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery coverage - JOB-2683655 (22861829)
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a PA to help with Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery temporary coverage. Assignment schedule is every third weekend call (Friday 3pm until Monday 7am). Assignment requirements include 3-5 years experience with specific skills in vein harvesting. Must have current Board Certification and active WI state license and DEA. Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of temporary assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Every third weekend call (Friday at 3pm until Monday at 7am).
- Coverage needed beginning 6/11/2021
- Must have 3-5 years experience with specific skills in vein harvesting.
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7