Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant Desired In Western Slope Colorado! Sign On! - JOB-2667530 (22861994)
An experienced Cardiovascular surgery Physician Assistant is desired to join a practice in a community hospital in mountainous Colorado! Candidates will need vein harvesting skills and First Assist experience. The program is being headed by a new surgeon who will be growing the team and is seeking a provider who wants to grow and develop the department and make ties to the community.
There are three world renowned ski resorts close to the community and plenty to do in the summer. Hiking, biking, camping, fishing are among many of the activities in the summer with skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and ice climbing in the winter. The community is small and friendly with beautiful views and quaint stores and restaurants.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, contact (use the Apply button to apply for this job) and call or text 954-837-2708. Please reference #2667530. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery experience required
- Program is building around new surgeon and PA
- EVH Experience
- 3 ski world class ski resorts in the area
- Outdoor adventure abounds
- Quaint and friendly community
- Weekday shift
- First Assist experience required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail