Physician Assistant - PA 5634204 (22862066)
Clinic Based Musculoskeletal Orthopedic NP/PA Position
High Earning Potential, Full Benefits
Exciting opportunity to practice 100% Orthopedics in a clinic-based setting with a well-established, mission-driven multispecialty group that has been serving Sacramento for nearly 75 years. Providers with this organization benefit from a schedule that offers an excellent quality of life, high earning potential, executive-level benefits, and more!
- Employed position with a large not-for-profit group that is recruiting for growth, patient demand, and to replace a retiring provider
- Outpatient Orthopedic/musculoskeletal clinic removing casts/splints, simple wound care and repair, joint injection and aspiration, administration of local anesthetic and digital blocks, joint and fracture reduction, and application of braces, splints, and other DME and soft goods.
- High earning potential that is incentive based with full benefits - health, dental, vision insurance, paid life and paid disability insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, 401k retirement with generous employer matching
- Paid time off, Paid CME time with CME allowance, paid holidays, paid sick leave
- Job Requirements: Physician Assistant with a PA degree - must have a valid state board license
- Applicants must be a Board Certified Physician Assistant or a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with at least 1 year of Advanced Practitioner Clinician practice experience
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Sacramento metro area has its all - big city amenities, access to the outdoors, family-friendly neighborhoods, and so much more! Live in Sacramento or a surrounding suburb like Elk Grove, Roseville, Carmichael, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, and Citrus Heights.
- Beautiful housing options throughout the area with excellent public and private schools. Residents benefit from the low cost of living that is half the cost of living in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or San Jose.
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes and rivers and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses
Job ID: PA 5634204