NP/PA - Urgent Care - Waco, TX - Perm - 1288 (22920220)
TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is looking for an experienced PA/NP for a new urgent care facility located 35-40 minutes north of Waco, Texas.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Specialty: Urgent Care
- Facility hours Monday- Saturday 8 [link removed]
- Some weekend work is expected
- Responsibilities will include patient evaluation and consultation, diagnosing and prescribing medications, suturing, administering vaccines and ongoing patient care
- Provider should feel comfortable doing dry reads of x-rays
- Collaborative environment
- 2+ years of experience in an urgent care or ER setting required
- Must have a valid Texas license
- Must have valid DEA
- Must be able to see all ages
- Salary: $50-$65/hour with bonus opportunities
- Competitive Benefits
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the staffing agency
Start Date: Facility opening July 2021; Will begin interviewing immediately
Located along the Brazos River and midway between Dallas and Austin, Waco is a great city to practice medicine and reside. Several museums, Baylor University, and Cameron Park Zoo call Waco home. Downtown Waco is home to a shopping complex called Magnolia Market that includes several speciality stores, food trucks and event space. Waco has several private and parochial schools as well as many public charter schools that are sure to meet your needs. With a great cost of living that includes a below state average home price Waco is a great place to call home.
To apply please reply with the following to (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job)
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?