NP/PA - Primary Care - Kenansville, NC - Perm - 1296 (22920308)
TinkBird is actively seeking a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to work at a primary/urgent care in Kenansville, NC.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Specialty: Primary Care
- M,T,TH 8a-5p, W 8a-4p, F 8a-12p
- 1+ year experience required; 2+ years preferred
- Must be able to build a practice – people skills are important
- Will need to obtain DOT certification within 60 days
- Solo provider on site
- ~ 25 patients per day
- Patients will be all age ranges
- Will perform sutures, EKGs, urgent care and chronic disease treatment
- EMR: Athena
Salary & Benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the agency
Kenansville is located at the center of Duplin County and is known regionally as a peaceful town, rich in history and proud of its heritage. With easy access to Interstate 40, the town is just 55 miles north of Wilmington and 80 miles southeast of Raleigh. Historic Kenansville is home to The Cowan Museum in the Kelly-Farrior House, Liberty Hall, Murry House Country Inn, Grove Presbyterian Church, and more.
Start Date: End of July 2021 or August 1, 2021
To apply please reply with the following to (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job)
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?