Physician Assistant - 22932513
Full Job Description
Multi-specialty Urgent Care Clinic is seeking for experienced Nurse Practitioner and/or Physician Assistant to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous relevant experience is preferred but we are also accepting newly graduate
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities.