Health Risk Assessments: up to $720 a day - PAAL21 (22957651)
We are currently looking for providers interested in independently contracting with our company, Signifyhealth, in their spare time; performing in-home, pre-scheduled health risk assessments for seniors insured under the Medicare Advantage plans that we represent nationwide.
* PAID PER COMPLETED ASSESSMENT (Average 6-9 Daily) Monday - Fridays only, No nights or weekends required
* Short Term or Long Term basis * Pre-scheduled H&P in home w/Medicare Advantage Members
* Airfare, Hotel, Rental Car, Malpractice, Availability Incentive provided as needed
* Independent Contractor, 1099 status
* Flexible Schedule *State License Required
* Ability to traveling within your state is a plus
When performing assessments we will provide you with a pre-populated, patient-specific form for each evaluation with the demographic information and medical history of the patient as made available by the insurer. You would not be required to prescribe medicine, order lab tests, do blood work or alter the members current treatment regimen. We also provide a short online training program for you to review at your convenience. We can work with you and your schedule to make these evaluations as convenient as possible. The evaluations can be done on a part-time or ongoing/weekly basis and would not interfere with your current working situation. Our firm also covers all travel and lodging expenses for those who elect to travel, as well as providing a per diem reimbursement. We also provide malpractice insurance for all of our providers in the field.
If you have any upcoming availability, or if you know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me as soon as possible. For immediate consideration, please reply with a copy of your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract