Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner - ORMENT (22958147)
Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Medford, OR. Interested candidates should be certified in mental health/psychiatry.
Responsibilities of the Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing mental health department.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
Requirements of the Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Mental health certified
- Active Nurse Practitioner license
- Experience as a Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- No call or weekends
- Seeing about 15 patients per day
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call at 586-569-9776.