PA or NP – PM&R (Will Train) - North Carolina (22970590)
The group has a state-of-the-art PM&R Center and a modern medical complex. This Doctor has is a high-volume practice of general orthopedic cases.
The position is Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) with no weekends or evenings.
The practice will train a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner graduate just starting their career. The location is 20 minutes to Raleigh.
Compensation: There is a strong compensation and benefits package.
The primary responsibility of the position is to evaluate and treat patients who seek services of the PM&R program.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Access, diagnose, and treat acute and chronic Orthopedic patients
- Return patient evaluations and follow-up
- Cortisone and trigger point injections
- Pain management
- Will run a clinic
- Pre and post procedure follow-up and patient evaluation
- Consult for pharmaceutical or interventional treatments
- Write scripts and patient education
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI