Physician Assistant – Orthopedics - VT 070921 (22970591)
Previous orthopedic experience is required but will train a new PA with an orthopedic rotation and experience as an ATC or Ortho Tech! The position includes both the OR and the clinic. Call is 1/5.
The location is near the Killington, VT area. The area provides great skiing, a variety of outdoor sporting activities, solid schools, three local colleges, and a reasonable cost of living.
Additionally, there is a full benefits package provided
- First assist (general, knees, shoulders, and total joints cases)
- Initial evaluations
- Joint aspirations and injections
- Pre-op and Post-op H&P’s
- Reductions of fractures and dislocations
- Write scripts
- Coordinate with Physical Therapist and ATC’s
- Ordering tests and evaluate X-ray, CT-Scan and MRI
- Casting and splinting
- Run clinics
Successful candidate should be certified.