Breast Oncology Physician Assistant - CAONC (22970617)
Breast Surgery and Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Breast Care Service Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Chico, CA. Interested candidates should have a California license and interest in breast oncology care.
Responsibilities of the Breast Surgery and Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing breast care/oncology department.
- Responsibilities include clinic, first assisting, follow up, and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, surgical services, follow ups, and complaints.
Requirements of the Breast Surgery and Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
- Hold California license
Compensation and Benefits of the Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
- Sign On Bonus!
- Very competitive salary with a great department!
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job) or call at 586-569-9776.