Orthopedic Advanced Practitioner needed in Central Arizona - 11695 (22983351)
Quick [link removed]
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Full time
- Inpatient/Outpatient position
- No Surgery
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Job #11695
Why [link removed]
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group in Central Arizona is seeking an Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Position is full time working likely Monday – Friday. Seeing a wide range of orthopedic patients, provider can expect to work in a same day access clinic with no surgery. Minimal to no call. Ideal candidate will have minimum of one-year experience in functioning as First Assistant during past year OR Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program with emphasis on surgical first assisting. OR / Successful completion of an accredited Surgical First Assistant Program. If candidate is a new graduate NP, they must have substantial orthopedic specialty experience as an RN. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including retirement, PTO and CME stipend and PTO. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.