Cardiac Surgery Physician Assistant - CACVTS (22996974)
Cardiothoracic/Vascular Physician Assistant
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant for an opportunity in Oakland, CA. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and have prior surgical experience, 2 year minimum. They are seeking EVH experience.
Responsibilities of the Cardiothoracic/Vascular Physician Assistant.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
- Clinic and OR roles
- Smaller volume with minimal call schedule, optional.
Requirements of the Cardiothoracic/Vascular Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- EVH experience welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Cardiothoracic/Vascular Physician Assistant
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Volume about 300 cases per year
- Optional call or weekends
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
- 401k with match
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job) or call at 586-569-9776.