Orthopedic Physician Assistant - NCORTHO (23053290)
Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Orthopedic Physician Assistant for an opportunity in the Fayetteville area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and prior surgical experience. New graduates will be considered
Responsibilities of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established and general orthopedic practice
- Responsibilities include first assisting, Pre/Post operative clinic, follow up and established patients
- Clinic and OR roles
Requirements of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Recent graduates welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
- Bonus and extra compensation for call.
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)or call at 586-569-9776.