Incredible Surgery PA Position | MU Health - 23053800
Outstanding Surgical PA Position
MU Health | Columbia, MO
No Surgical Experience Needed-We Will Train You
Are you ready to make a life changing decision?
Dr. Stephen Barnes who filled the role of Trauma Surgeon at MU Health has recently been named the Chair of Surgery. He is looking for both physician and mid-level candidates to help him build his surgery department. He has amazing energy, great vision, and incredible leadership skills. They employ a Team Based Model. If you have no experience in the OR, it’s no problem. They are seeking great candidates who are ready for a change of pace and individuals who are willing and eager to learn. If you have 1st assist experience, your background is wanted as well. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You will become part of a ground floor opportunity with this new Chair of Surgery. You will also join an amazing healthcare delivery system that is breaking ground for a new women’s and children’s hospital. In addition, the doors of the new NexGen Research center have already opened. Exciting things are happening at MU Health.
- 8% Matching Retirement Fund
- Moving Allowance
- 5 weeks’ vacation
- 1 Week CME
- 1 week of holidays
- Health insurance for physician and family
- Reduction in tuition cost for your children who attend MU
- Aggressive Salaried Position
- 5-Day work week
- No Call
Columbia, MO is a fantastic place to raise a family, start a new career or simply settle down and enjoy the finer things in life. Whether you are single or ready to start a family this city has it all. Columbia has gained national acclaim as one of the best places for … well, nearly everything! Take a moment and see what this well-kept secret has to offer! If these facts, don’t convince you that Columbia, MO is one of the best places to live, I doubt if anything will.
- Ranked as high as 2nd by Money Magazine – Best Places to Live In The US
- Thriving economy built on education, medicine, technology and insurance
- 20% population increase over the past 10 years and still growing strong
- Immediate access to multiple NFL, MLB and NCAA sporting events
- Forbes – 13th Smartest City in America
- Forbes – 8th Best College Sports Town in America
- Forbes – 8th Best Place for Business and Careers
- Parade Magazine – America’s Hardest Working Town
- Under30CEO – 2nd Best City for Young Entrepreneurs
- 8th Best City for College Students – American Institute for Economic Research
- Midway between St. Louis and Kansas City
- Lower crime rate
- Lower unemployment rate – 3% and dropping
- Lower cost of living – 5% below the national average
- Lower commute times for work
- Fantastic public school
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact me or send your CV. If this job doesn't perfectly match your practice preferences, please let me know exactly what you're looking for. I am representing other Surgery opportunities within this organization.
I’ll answer all of your questions so you can decide if this job is right for you.