Opportunity to replace a retiring Certified Nurse Midwife within a collegial, physician-owned practice of seven MDs and five CNMs with five locations in central coastal Connecticut.
Practice details include:
- Single Specialty Group Employee, Traditional
- 4-day work week
- Minimal Call Ratio
- Annual Salary
- Position entails office shifts, OB and GYN care
- Full-scope certified midwife needed
- Prefer candidates with two+ years of full-time experience post training
- Deliveries done at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Schedule is generally a 24-hour call three times a month, and in office 4 days a week
- New Haven is the 2nd largest city in CT and home of Yale University
- 2-hour drive to Boston or New York City
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 03/01/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 25 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Here you will find: Internal Medicine: Traditional, Outpatient and Hospitalist Jobs Family Medicine Job opportunities: With and without OB as well as Outpatient settings OB/GYN Positions Specialist openings from Neurology and General Surgery Jobs to Cardiology and Hematology/Oncology Physicians working with The Curare Group secure some of ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company