Physician Assistant - OB/GYN - 23081826
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for clinical and academic innovations. We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Physician Assistant to join our OB/GYN team. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Incoming OB/GYN PA will work independently in collaboration with a team of MDs in an inpatient setting on our Labor and Delivery/Maternity unit.
- PA will deliver care in Labor & Delivery unit, Maternity, L&D Triage, Inpatient Rounding for GYN, ER consults, and first assist in OR cases
- 24 hours per week; two12 hour shifts
- Day/Night rotating position including weekends
- No call required
- Teaching opportunities are available as well as involvement with ongoing quality improvement initiatives
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Physician Assistants with experience in Obstetrics/Gynecology are encouraged to apply
Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of OB/GYN experience and/or strong interest in Women’s Health. Candidates must have a strong desire to serve our underserved, multicultural patient population, as well as be mission driven and possess excellent clinical skills. CHA offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation.
To learn more and confidentially apply please visit [link removed], please email Melissa Kelley at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job). CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.