Emergency Medicine - PA / NP - Genesys - Sign-On Bonus Available - 23194382
Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA / NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading clinician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Emergency Medicine and EM-Observation hybrid positions are available
- Emergency Medicine PA/NP experience required
Ascension Genesys Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 48,000
- Modern department arranged in multiple zones with 47 ED treatment rooms, 11 rooms in the cardiac observation unit, plus 30 beds in the primary observation unit
- Physician-in-triage program
- The patient population is high acuity with a good primary care base; admission rate is 38%
- Full specialty support with very few patient conditions requiring transfer to other facilities
- Active EM ultrasound service
- The Genesys Emergency Medicine Residency Program is an ACGME accredited program
- Comprehensive EMS education includes Genesys’ Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Basic), and Paramedic training programs
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
The City of Grand Blanc, Michigan is located in Genesee County approximately 50 minutes north of metro Detroit (4 miles north of the Oakland County line), 15 minutes southeast of Flint and 35 minutes north of Auburn Hills. Saginaw and Holly Roads are major thoroughfares for the area, both of which provide direct access to I-75. Northern Oakland County offers a number of upscale residential areas with high-quality schools and housing, plus easy access to both Detroit and Flint airports. There are abundant shopping and dining opportunities in numerous adjacent communities. There are also countless recreational activities available for the outdoor enthusiast.
2 years of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner experience is preferred