Emergency Medicine - PA / NP - Lutheran Medical Center - 23194396
Emergency Medicine PA / NP experience is required to be considered for this position.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
Lutheran Medical Center - Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 59,000
- 15% admission rate with broad pathology
- Newly renovated department with 54 private rooms and 3 major resuscitation bays
- All diagnostics modalities available 24/7/365
- Radiology available 24/7
- Robust call panel
- 246-bed facility located on the western border of the Denver metroplex
- Open for over 100 years
- All specialties available including thriving stroke care and cardiovascular care
- Numerous specialized programs including Human Motion Institute (Orthopedic), Comprehensive Cancer Center, Senior Service Line, Women and Family Center
- Strong, collaborative hospital program
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Wheat Ridge is located in central Colorado, less than 15 minutes from Downtown Denver. The City operates under a Council-Manager form of government with an elected mayor and two Council members from each of the four districts.
There is one high school, two middle schools, seven public elementary schools, and six private schools that are part of the Jefferson County R-1 school system, which has some of the highest equivalency test scores in the nation for grades 1-12.
With more than 300 blue-sky days per year, more than San Diego or Miami Beach, Wheat Ridge has something for everyone, there are 24 parks, 274 acres of open space, four lakes and more than seven miles of nationally recognized trail along Clear Creek, not to mention the 70,000 square foot Recreation Center and an Active Adult Center.
Emergency Medicine PA / NP experience required to be considered