US Acute Care Solutions - Emergency Medicine PA / NP - Adventist Fort Washington - *EM PA / NP experience is required to* - 23194658
Emergency Medicine PA / NP experience is required to be considered for this position. $20,000 Sign-On Bonus available.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- ED Volume: 21,000
- 14% admission rate
- CPSI/Evident EHR, October 2021 will transition to Cerner
- Small, community hospital of
- Specialties supported are; general surgery, urology, gynecology, orthopedics, nephrology, neurology, cardiology, gastroenterology on-call coverage
- Consults available for ID, Hematology/Oncology, and PRN for ENT & Podiatry
- Hospital is building a new Interventional Radiology program
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Emergency Medicine PA / NP experience is required to be considered for this position