Emergency Medicine PA / NP position at Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital - *EM PA / NP experience is required* - 23194660
Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA / NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
Sentara Martha Jefferson - Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 24,000
- Open 24 hours per day, seven days a week
- Sentara Martha Jefferson Emergency Services is also capable of treating a wider range of urgent and emergent medical conditions, including respiratory distress, head injuries, abdominal pain, dehydration, orthopedic injuries (fractures), sports injuries and lacerations (cuts requiring sutures)
- Online check-in is available
- Average of a 15-minute wait time
- EPIC EMR
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Emergency Medicine PA / NP experience is required to be considered for this position.