Outside San Jose, CA - Emergency Medicine PA / NP - Mercy Merced Medical Center - *EM PA / NP experience required* - 23194662
Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA / NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
Mercy Medical Center Merced -Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 57,000
- 26- bed emergency department
- 55 hours of physician coverage daily
- 50 hours of APP coverage
- 9-hour shifts
- Double coverage
- High Acuity ER: 60% of patients are handled in triage
- Mercy Medical Center Merced (MMCM) provides the opportunity to teach in the Family Practice Residency Program.
- High acuity clinical practice
- Scribe Coverage 24/7
- On-call services: All major specialties covered including GI and Cardiology 24/7
- Cerner EMR System
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Emergency Medicine PA / NP experience is required to be considered for this position