Primary Care PA needed for New Clinic in Seattle, WA - JO-2108-89678 (23237521)
Kinwell is bringing new ambulatory clinics to the central Washington area. We are seeking a Primary Care Physician Assistant to join in their team-based, patient-centered care vision committed to a differentiated experience for each patient, every time.
- Manage a panel of patients for a full spectrum primary care clinic, taking care of acute and chronic care needs
- Develop a high functioning care team with the goal that every person, including the Clinician, works at the top of license and scope, developing teammate's work in alignment with interests, good of the community and licensure
- Epic EMR system provided through local regional health care system
- Guaranteed salary at regional market leading compensation package with frequent Retention bonuses
- Excellent healthcare benefits; paid vacation, CME days and dollars, malpractice coverage, relocation and retirement packages
Exceptional people delivering exceptional healthcare experiences - each person, every time.
Nestled between two breathtaking mountain ranges, the Olympics and Cascades, and situated on picturesque Lake Washington, Renton is an incredibly diverse community with a strong love for local. You can sample foods from around the world while making friends with local small business owners. Get out and play in our shared backyard of parks and trails, surrounded by trees, shoreline and mountain views. With affordable housing, ample business opportunities in targeted sectors and recreation suitable for all ages and abilities, Renton is the definitive picture-perfect community. Its central location, nationally recognized public schools, and diverse blend of entertainment make a city that continues to attract families, businesses, and travelers alike.
For additional information, please contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
(click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)
Job ID: PS-2108-89678