Physician Assistant - Cardiothoracic Surgery - 23252083
Job Description & Requirements
Physician Assistant - Cardiothoracic Surgery in California
StartDate: 02/01/2022Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 240000.00
Located in the beautiful San Francisco Bay area, this award-winning and UCSF-affiliated hospital is looking for an experienced Cardiothoracic Surgery PA.
- Work alongside a highly experienced and close-knit team of Cardiothoracic Surgeons and PAâ€™s
- Employed hospital-based position with great call schedule
- Good mix of 1st Assist & vein harvesting and pre-op/post-op consultations
- EVH system is the Maquet Vasoview Hemapro 2
- Extremely competitive compensation â€“ if you have experience, they will be certain to accommodate your salary requirements Â Â
- Accrue between 25-40 days of paid time off per year
Live in the highly desirable San Francisco Bay area, offering stunning vistas, nearby shorelines, and rolling hills.
- Close proximity to Napa, Sonoma, and Lake Tahoe
- Exquisite dining, endless shopping options, theaters, wine tasting, museums, sporting events, and a vivacious night-life
- Multiple outdoor recreational opportunities available year-round: hiking, fishing, skiing, surfing, sailing, and more
- [link removed] ranks California #4 in Best States for Economy and #11 for Healthcare
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.